Saturday, May 20, 2006

I hope this is a good idea..

Moving the personal things off my art/craft blog may give the room to breathe and work there, without giving up my personal stuff.

Saturday's Distractions:

#1. I am the spangle fairy. Ok, an explanation: My Pickle friend, Jeanne, knit and felted me this fabulous bag. And she trimmed it with a cool piece of trim that has beads and spangles dangling from it. One problem: as I carry it around, the spangles drop. Everywhere.

Grace can probably attest that her house was fully spangled back in February; my car is spangled.

I could try and fix it, but I like the idea of sprinkling spangles all over the place.

So call me Spangle Fairy.

#2. Yesterday's steps: 8444

#3. Reading: Book Five of the Harry Dresden series by Jim Butcher.

#4. Knitting: a pale yellow summer tank top.

#4. What's for dinner, Deb?
Bacon, tomato, and avocado. Sandwich for S; Salad for me.
Fruit salad (apricot, raspberry and strawberry) with vanilla pudding.