Monday, March 19, 2007

Tale of the Scale: 3/19

First: Weight, first thing this morning: 139#.

I have reached the half-way point!! In honor of this event, I went through my closet, trying on every piece of clothing I own. If was loose on me, it went into the Goodwill bag! If it was a little snug, I kept it.

Well, I'm keeping a couple of the old/loose things: 1 pair of jeans and 3 tshirts because I garden and paint. These will be strictly work clothes soon.

Last week I stopped at Target and picked up 10 new t-shirts.. so I do have something to wear. I've got 2 pairs of shorts and some workout pants and that's pretty much it for every day. I have a couple dresses for summer. (how to feel naked but fully clothed? wear a nice light rayon or cotton dress.)

This week I'll search for a new pair of pants and probably some yoga pants to get me through to the end of weight loss part of spring and early summer.

Now for the fun part for you. As a celebration for achieving this point, I am mailing away 3 pairs of Lee's "true fit" Jeans. If you're losing weight and will be fitting into these soon, please let me know so I can share them with you:

I have:

Low rise: 12 petite. One pair already spoken for.
Low rise: 12 petite. Some stretch in these jeans.
Mid-rise: 12 petite. The real denim feel.

Send me an email.. include your name and address. It's up to you to pass them on when you've outgrown them too.