Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Moon: 5/16

From AstroWisdom's notes ... on this week's NEW MOON IN TAURUS:

Taurus is the great procrastinator of the zodiac. It can always find more than enough distractions: shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry, carpooling, errands, paying bills, caring for loved ones, and never-ending yard work. If you are a procrastinator, use this New Moon to make some serious commitments to setting goals for getting your work done…and adhering to them. Since Taurus rules procrastination, work on taming this demon and you will see your success rate soar!

Taurus needs to enjoy its work. So if you make your living doing what you love, you are way ahead of the game. But if you spend your time at a job you despise because you can't figure out how to get paid to do what you love, this is the New Moon to work on changing that reality. This basically comes down to building self-confidence, believing in the value of your talent and then doing the work. Creativity isn't about genius; it is really about giving from the heart. Anything, when done well (even sidewalk sweeping) can be satisfying and creative work. Chiron in Aquarius asks us all to look at our wounding around issues of originality and staying ahead of the curve.



Ok, so this woman is living in my head or what? If you don't know what I mean check out today's post from A Stitch A Time. I actually do have an Accomplish This This Week list on my white board in my work room. I've accomplished about half the things on the list, and accomplished some things that I didn't write down.

I need to get back to daily "to do" lists and hold my feet to the fire on them.