Monday, June 05, 2006

Didja Miss me?

I took the weekend off from the internet. I am tired and distracted and needed to simplify for a while. So I cut back. But late yesterday I found myself thinking like a blogger again. I trust that good writing will commence soon. However, at the moment, it's time to catch up.

I'm slacking on 10,000 steps (hard to nap and walk at the same time); Katy is recovering and doing OK. I have to remind myself that she had major surgery less than a week ago. Jake is getting his own attention, though he still probably doesn't think it's enough. The garden is looking good (just weeded), and the veggies are growing nicely. Should have some summer squash and tomatoes in a couple weeks.

Whatcha Doing Today? Digging and prepping a path in my garden.
Reading? I'm finishing the Dresden book today. Tomorrow: Poisonwood Bible.
Steps: For Sunday:6555
What's For Dinner, Deb? Grilled animal and veggies.