Monday, October 16, 2006

WorkOut #1

Today is the start of new phase. Last week I signed up for 24Hour Fitness's Six week program. Today will be my first workout with Guido who aims to help me strengthen and stabilize my core muscles, and in doing so strengthen the whole me. A stronger me should be a fitter, thinner me. I figure if 60 is the new 40, then I'm 36. And this body isn't.

So along with the exercises and my daily walking (which hasn't been working enough), I'm back to watching what I eat and keeping track of that too. (I use FitDay to record this stuff). The bottom of the posts will show previous day's steps (still), calories, and the good or bad choices I made that day.

And the ugly starting numbers:
Weight: 151#
Neck: 15.5"
Bicep: 12.5
Forearm: 11
Bust: 42.5 (I really would love to get back to my 36B size. A major hope.)
Waist: 36
Hips: 40
Thigh: 22.5
Calf: 14.5


STEPS YESTERDAY? 8875
CALORIES YESTERDAY? don't know
GOOD DECISION/BAD DECISION? Good decision: starting. Bad decision: a whole bag of microwave popcorn.
Whatcha Doing Today? Work out, walk, design work.