Monday, November 27, 2006

Tale of The Scale.

I survived Thanksgiving and 4 days with the spouser home. And with little damage to the scale.

Weight this morning: on the digital scale:156; on the balance scale: 154. Who know which is more accurate, so maybe for a while I'll use both. I don't care about the real number; I do care about the change. At the moment, it looks like about a .8 loss this week.

I've noticed that when the spouser is home all day, we tend to get busy doing things and I don't necessarily eat like I should. I'm going to have to work on this. The real test will come in the next week. The spouser will be travelling; and I'll be on my own. Let's see if this changes things.

I'm getting back to my planned workout schedule:

Monday: 30 minutes on the elliptical, floor exercises and stretching.
Tuesday: 45 minutes on the treadmill (low and slow) and weight machines.
Wednesday: not in the gym. Taking the dogs for longer walks and doing the stability work at home.
Thursday: See Monday.
Friday: See Tuesday.
Saturday/Sunday: See Wednesday.



STEPS YESTERDAY?7264
CALORIES YESTERDAY? 1404. but carbs too low and fat too high.
GOOD/BAD DECISION? Took the dogs for a walk early in the morning, before it poured.