Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Blogging Chicks


So I've joined the Blogging Chicks; seemed like a sensible thing to do. After all I blog, and I'm a chick... well, closer to a stewing hen, but let's not quibble over details here. Besides, the chicks do need role models and road guides and isn't that the traditional role of we menopausal women? To be available as guides? Maybe someone will connect?

Today I worked in the gym for an hour (treadmill and arms/back weight machines), then killed 45 minutes walking around the mall before my appointment with my podiatrist. He took new x-rays for comparision with the ones from 2 years ago. We'll go over these next week, but it's look like this winter/spring sometime I will be going in for joint replacement surgery on my left foot.

And it looks like my right foot may be travelling the same path.

STEPS TUESDAY? 12,896
CALORIES TUESDAY? 1463 (about 100 low)
GOOD/BAD DECISION? stopped for a quick lunch at the mall foodcourt. Ordered a stir fry dish with lots of veggies, and brought home most of the fried rice for the dogs.