Monday, April 09, 2007

Tale of the Scale: 4/09

Weight is staying the same. Yep, I've gotten complacent. I haven't written down every meal, haven't calculated % of fat, or counted calories in a few weeks. And have been letting myself get by with lighter workouts.

What do I think I'm going to accomplish? Am I wisely using my time and money?

Part of me feels like ... well, not giving up, but giving myself some slack this week. After all, next week I'll be at AQC. I won't be able to say: 6 meals, 300 calories each, balance 50% carbs, 25% protein, 25% fat please. Though the meals will probably closely correspond to those requirements if I wish. I do still plan on getting short workouts in every day (probably between class and supper, maybe breakfast and class...). But I know they won't be honking huge workouts.

I should just let things slide until I return...

And THAT'S how I get in trouble!!

Instead, I am dedicating this week for 4 full-blast, balls out workouts in a row.

Monday: 45 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes of core.
Tuesday: 45 minutes of cardio, workout with Guido (some of that cardio will be during his hour).
Wednesday: 45 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes of core.
Thursday: See Tuesday.
Friday: on my way down to AQC: See Monday.