Saturday, October 06, 2007

Words are also actions, and actions are a kind of words. Ralph Waldo Emerson

While reading my KSR trilogy, one of the characters constantly refers to an unfortunately non-existent website/email messaging system that offers a quote of the day from either Emerson or Thoreau. I like many of the quotes offered, so for while I'll be trying to find quotes in a similar way to begin posts.

Saturday:

Besides blogging and publishing my article for BlogHer, spend 15-30 minutes working on writing exercises from my workshop.

Sweep tile floors, mop floor in kitchen.

Clean upper cabinets in kitchen while watching baseball games. Empty, sort, de-grease with ammonia, line when appropriate, and refill.

Dinner: a TJs boxed Indian dinner over brown rice, mixed salad. Dessert: grapes.

I also blog at A Stitch in Time and BlogHer on Saturdays and Mondays.