Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Should I or Shouldn't I??

Last week I was lucky enough to score an invite to Seesmic. This week, my friend Laurie White is tempting me to commit to Semanal. Just a video a week, is all we ask!

It can be a more complex video (which I'm trying to learn how to do).. or a simple seesmic upload. So this shouldn't be a big deal, right? Just one video. And if I commit and fulfill this challenge, I will be well and truly in the vlogging mode.

Some of the techie experts are already predicting that 2008 will be the year that video on the web explodes. Maybe it's more people getting higher speed internet connections; or the hardware and software getting lower priced. Maybe it's sheer numbers. We'll see.

I wonder why I'm reluctant to simply say yes and join in??

I also blog at: A Stitch In Time throughout the week and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.