Simple exercise. Take the prepositions and use them to describe yourself. One individually or several grouped together could then become the basis for a great work. Here are the first 10, or all the "a's" as it works out.
Alternately, a great way to organize and store descriptive phrases that you use/hear during the day.
- About as happy as I appear at any given moment.
- Above catty gossip, but not above the occasional snide remark.
- Across the political spectrum.. socially liberal but fiscally conservative. This makes me ??
- After Peace of Mind
- Against assumptions, Reactive behavior, the dismissive use of "whatever"...
- Along San Pablo Bay in California
- Amid black dogs
- Among a couple strong communities of women.
- Around the block from predictableAt the best stage of my life (I hope).
- At the best stage of my life. (I hope)
I also blog at: A Stitch In Time throughout the week and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.