Sunday, March 23, 2008

Really only of interest to the gals

About 5 years ago, I was within hours of a needle biopsy for a mysterious spot on my left breast. The radiologist would find the spot, then lose it again (you've heard this before, I'm sure). The final conclusion was a lump of fat that would fold over on itself.

When I started losing weight.. oh, 16 months ago?... one of my goals was to lose of that fat in my breasts. I had spent years as a 34B-34C. Growing to a 40DD was NOT something that made me happy.

I seem to finally be losing fat in my boobs. ('Bout damn time).

I bought myself a couple new bras a couple months ago; the fitter assured me I was a 34 band.. but the measurements still made me a D cup. Yeah.. it's smaller than I was, but at the same time, it wasn't.

This week, almost suddenly, there seems to be a lot of extra room in those molded cups. Maybe a cup size smaller? Now I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to "take in" these bras. I hate the idea of replacing them so soon, but I love the idea of needing to replace them.

I also blog at: A Stitch In Time throughout the week and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.