Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Like giving them an hour of time each week ain't enough!!

Oh!! Look all you Heroes fans! Greg Beeman, the producer/director for the show, has his own blog!! And at the moment, the comments are not all kissy-faced, whiney "I love you"/"why are tormenting me?" comments like the Gray's Anatomy blog. (while I love the blog itself, the comments? irritate the hell outta me. Check one out and see if you agree... )

In fact, it looks like very few folks have actually found this blog!! So you can be among the first.

Another really interesting producer's blog is Ron Moore's podcast for Battlestar Galactica. Brilliantly, he watched the show and comments in real time about it. A 48 minute show/a 48 minute podcast. I always TIVO the show, so now I can watch it once.. and later in the week go back go and watch it/listen to the podcast. Just like when you buy DVDs of shows that have the extra audio tracks!!

I was really excited when it appeared that NBC was actually going to move into the 21st Century and have a blog for Studio 60... but, alas, it was a less than perfect effort and almost immediately forgotten by those responsible for it.

Do you have a favorite TV show blog??