Sunday, December 10, 2006

Life maintainence and quizzes

This week has been taken up with repairmen, errands and other non-fun but necessary stuff. Had a fun outing yesterday with Clara, though. I have tons of idea rumbling around my brain, but I can't get anything to come clear when I actually have time to try and write.

So I fall back on the old standard: a quiz

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Dedicated Reader

Book Snob

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

Fad Reader

Non-Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


STEPS YESTERDAY?
CALORIES YESTERDAY?
GOOD/BAD DECISION?
Whatcha Doing Today?