Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tale of the Scale: week of 9/24

Weight (at gym): down almost 2#. Weight (at home): down 1#.

My first week of eating less protein, and getting more carbs/veggies in my diet really wasn't very difficult. I've had grilled, roasted and stewed veggies.. sometimes with a little fish/chicken sometimes not. I've had the veggies with brown rice, polenta and whole wheat bread. It hasn't killed me.

I spend a lot of more of my day cleaning and chopping veggies than I usually do. But I'm wondering if I can stick this out when wintertime rolls around the veggies change? Guess it's only a matter of time to see.

I think I'll be visiting some of the food blogs during the next few weeks searching for more inspiration.

I also blog at A Stitch in Time and BlogHer on Saturdays and Mondays.