Monday, December 24, 2007

Tale of the Scale: 12/23

I said before Thanksgiving that the holiday season isn't about stressing over every morsel that I eat and fussing about the needle's position on the scale. When I am home, I usually eat as I have been (every 3 hours, whole grains, lots of veggies and fruit, lots of water, little protein). When I'm out, I eat what seems reasonable. And, darn, I seem to have eaten almost 1/2 a batch of Russian Tea Cakes that I baked! Eating like a lot of other folks at the holidays.

And the weight it is staying the same.

That must be a good thing, right?

I changed my membership at the gym, and got 5 training sessions as part of the deal. So I know that after 1/6 I will be working again with my favorite trainer. Good thing. I'm working on a list a surprisingly long list of things he still has to teach me!

In the meantime, I've gotten some of my gym mojo back. Two really strong workouts this week so far. Christmas Day I'm planning on taking the dogs for a long hike in the park before heading home to veg out in front of the TV set and roast us a duck for supper.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.. filled with good things to eat and drink, friends and family to share it with and plans for a better tomorrow.






I also blog at: A Stitch In Time throughout the week and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.